Does my child qualify for hawk-i ?
To qualify, a child must live in Iowa and:
What are the hawk-i income limits?
- Be under 19 years old
- Have no other health insurance
- Be a citizen of the United States or a qualified alien
- Be in a family that meets the hawk-i income limits
- Cannot be the dependent of a State of Iowa employee
- Children who qualify for Medicaid cannot get hawk-i
Click on costs to find hawk-i income limits.
Can everyone in my family get hawk-i ?
No. hawk-i is just for children under age 19.